Steve Coplan, Author at Northside Heating & Cooling - Page 2 of 2

What Parents Should Know About Refrigerant Huffing

This past March, a 12-year old seventh grader in Victorville, California inhaled HCFC-22 from an air conditioning unit in the backyard of her grandmother’s home. She was later found passed out on the bathroom floor. Rushed to the emergency room, she was later pronounced dead. She had used the R-22 in a ritual called huffing, the intentional inhalation of chemical vapors to attain a mental high or euphoric effect.

Read More
Powered by Lapero